- The Regina (Regular Fit) – Tan & Navy (10 Year Anniversary)
- Interchangeable tassels
- Individually Handmade
- 18 month warranty included
- Part of our 10-year Anniversary range
We’re turning ten: let’s celebrate! Our iconic Regina needs no introduction, but here it is as you’ve not seen it before – dazzling in our trademark navy and gold to mark ten glorious years of Fairfax & Favor. Styled up or dressed down, these extra special-edition boots are your wardrobe saviour, taking you from eventing to evenings out in impeccable style. Their luxe special-edition tassels bring a celebratory swish of gold to skinnies and minis alike.
- Luxe interchangeable gold tassels: a golden swish to mark ten years
- 10-year anniversary leather plaque: celebrate our first decade in style
- Celebrating a decade of Fairfax & Favor with our new ‘Rural Vogue’ Print
- Fully leather-lined interior: the highest quality inside and out
- Elasticated stretch panel: perfectly form-fitting around your leg
- Leather/rubber composite sole: for durability and comfort
- Memory foam insole: these boots are made for walking!
- Scalloped fan: pretty detailing exudes the finest craftsmanship
Suede has a very fine and soft nap which can mark quicker than conventional leathers. Care should be taken to avoid all prolonged contact with contrasting coloured fabrics which could bleed (such as denim), and to avoid all contact with lighter coloured fabrics as colour transfer could occur. Please also avoid using this product in bad weather.
We recommend treating our suede and leather products with either our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector for improved longevity. For suede boots, liberally spray once a month with our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector . If the suede becomes subject to excessive mud or water, clean the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Fairfax & Favor Suede & Nubuck Protector .
We are very proud to offer a 18 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair