- The Mini Windsor Handbag – Navy & Gold (10 Year Anniversary
- Individually Handmade
- Fits a mobile phone
- 18 month warranty included
- Part of our 10 Year Anniversary Collection
We’re turning ten: let’s celebrate! This extra-special edition of our much-loved Mini Windsor sports our trademark navy and gold to mark ten glorious years of Fairfax & Favor. Carry this downsized version of our iconic Windsor over your arm or sling it over your shoulder and go from office to out-out with impeccable style. Be sure to grab yours at Badminton Horse Trials 2023!
- 10-year anniversary leather plaque: celebrate our first decade in style
- One large compartment: all the room you need for the day’s essentials
- Suede and leather exterior: luxurious suede meets pebbled leather front panelling
- Celebrating a decade of Fairfax & Favor with our new ‘Rural Vogue’ Print
- Microfibre lining: practical and easy to clean
- Detachable mini handbag tassel: a nod to our iconic boot tassels
- Gold studded base: protects the bottom when you put it down
- Internal pocket: keep things tidy with a zipped pocket
- Detachable shoulder strap: another way to wear your (Mini) Windsor.
Suede has a very fine and soft nap which can mark quicker than conventional leathers. Care should be taken to avoid all prolonged contact with contrasting coloured fabrics which could bleed (such as denim), and to avoid all contact with lighter coloured fabrics as colour transfer could occur. Please also avoid using this product in bad weather.
We recommend treating our suede and leather products with either our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector for improved longevity. For suede boots, liberally spray once a month with our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector . If the suede becomes subject to excessive mud or water, clean the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Fairfax & Favor Suede & Nubuck Protector .
We are very proud to offer a 18 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair