- The High Heeled Regina (Regular Fit) – Blac
- Other styles include a Heeled & Flat version
- Individually Handmade
- 12 month warranty included
- Part of our Core Collection
It’s our iconic Regina, but not as you know it. This sensational high-heeled version makes quite the statement, turning heads from Cheltenham to Chelsea in equal measure. Make them part of your race-day line-up with a trench, shirt and pleated skirt or dress them up with your favourite frock for cocktails at the Ivy.
- Three fits: Regular, Sporting and Narrow for a snug fit round the calf
- Iconic interchangeable tassels: colour-match your boots to your outfit
- 9cm block heel: a glamorous twist on the classic Regina
- Fully leather-lined interior: the highest quality inside and out
- Elasticated stretch panel: perfectly form-fitting around your leg
- Leather/rubber composite sole: for durability and comfort
- Memory foam insole: these boots are made for walking!
- Scalloped fan: pretty detailing exudes the finest craftsmanship
- Heel options: also available in Flat or Heeled versions
Suede has a very fine and soft nap which can mark quicker than conventional leathers. Care should be taken to avoid all prolonged contact with contrasting coloured fabrics which could bleed (such as denim), and to avoid all contact with lighter coloured fabrics as colour transfer could occur. Please also avoid using this product in bad weather.
We recommend treating our suede and leather products with either our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector for improved longevity. For suede boots, liberally spray once a month with our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector . If the suede becomes subject to excessive mud or water, clean the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Fairfax & Favor Suede & Nubuck Protector .
Finally its best to store your boots with Fairfax & Favor Boot Trees to help maintain their original shape.
We are very proud to offer a 12 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair.