Your wardrobe workhorse is here! Our award-winning Explorer is the all-terrain, all-weather boot that’ll keep your feet warm, dry and comfy come rain or shine – all while ticking your ‘country chic’ boxes. Easy to clean and durable enough for the demands of rural life, it only gets better with age. Rely on this functional yet flattering waterproof leather boot to take you from stableyard to steeplechase without putting a foot wrong.
- Three fits: Regular, Sporting and Narrow for a snug fit round the calf
- Waterproof Sympatex® lining: reliably keeps your feet dry and warm*
- Premium smooth wax leather: easy to clean and wears in gracefully
- Memory foam comfort insole: these boots are made for walking!
- Heavy Duty YKK® zipper: hard-wearing hardware
- Heavy Duty Vibram Sole: flex tested for comfort, whatever’s underfoot
- Iconic interchangeable tassels: colour-match your boots to your outfit
- Scalloped fan: pretty detailing exudes the finest craftsmanship
- *tested to British Industry Standards – 8 hours with no water ingress (for more information, see the Care Section)
To treat and protect leather we recommend applying Fairfax & Favor Neutral Leather Cream regularly. If the leather becomes subject to large amounts of mud or water, leave to dry naturally before cleaning then re-apply Fairfax & Favor Neutral Leather Cream
Finally its best to store your boots with Fairfax & Favor Boot Trees to help maintain their original shape.
We are very proud to offer a 12 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair.