Worship the Mini Windsor, but wish you could go hands-free? Then say hello to the Mini Windsor Backpack. With all the features you know and love from our iconic Mini Windsor handbag, this backpack version keeps things casual without skimping on style. It’s perfect paired with an oversized tee, mom jeans and your Alexandra trainers for days on the go – or dress it up with your favourite Fairfax & Favor ankle boots and a floaty floral dress.
- Suede and leather exterior: luxurious suede meets pebbled leather side panelling
- Detachable mini premium leather handbag tassel: a nod to our iconic boot tassels
- Gold studded base: protects the bottom when you put it down
- One large compartment: all the room you need for the day’s essentials
- Adjustable shoulder straps: get the perfect length
- Branded chevron buckles: our signature belt buckle in mini form
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish: practical and easy to clean
Suede has a very fine and soft nap which can mark quicker than conventional leathers. Care should be taken to avoid all prolonged contact with contrasting coloured fabrics which could bleed (such as denim), and to avoid all contact with lighter coloured fabrics as colour transfer could occur. Please also avoid using this product in bad weather.
We recommend treating our suede and leather products with either our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector for improved longevity. For suede boots, liberally spray once a month with our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector . If the suede becomes subject to excessive mud or water, clean the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Fairfax & Favor Suede & Nubuck Protector .
We are very proud to offer a 12 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair