- The Burford Tote – Sunset Orange
- Individually Handmade
- 18 month warranty included
- Part of our SS23 Seasonal collection
When you need a bag that’s big enough to chuck everything in and go, enter the Burford. With its braided leather handles, signature hardware and soft suede, this exquisite tote proves that practical can be beautiful. Perfect for picnics in the park and tourist-tastic day trips, it even has room for your laptop – hello, new commuting bag.
- Suede and leather exterior: sensational suede meets luscious leather
- Microfibre lining: practical and easy to clean
- Gold shield hardware and embossed exterior logo: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Braided handles: pretty detailing exudes the finest craftsmanship
- Magnetic closure: easy to open and close
- Large internal zip compartment: all the room you need for the day’s essentials – even your laptop
- Small internal phone pocket: keeps your phone easy to find
Bright coloured suede & leather can transfer with wear onto other fabrics and leave a mark. Likewise, dark coloured fabrics (like denim!) can also transfer onto brighter coloured suede and/ or leathers. This is perfectly normal and won’t be covered under our warranty.
Suede has a very fine and soft nap which can mark quicker than conventional leathers. Care should be taken to avoid all prolonged contact with contrasting coloured fabrics which could bleed (such as denim), and to avoid all contact with lighter coloured fabrics as colour transfer could occur. Please also avoid using this product in bad weather.
We recommend treating our suede and leather products with either our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector for improved longevity. For suede boots, liberally spray once a month with our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector . If the suede becomes subject to excessive mud or water, clean the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Fairfax & Favor Suede & Nubuck Protector .
We are very proud to offer a 18 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair