- The Upton – Tan Suede
- Other styles include a Ankle version
- Individually Handmade
- 18 month warranty included
- Part of our Core Collection
Dial up your style in one of our most sophisticated boots yet. Zip up the Upton for an instant confidence boost, knowing it’ll take you from meetings by day to meet-ups by night with effortless flair. Pair it with knitted dresses and black jeans alike and make a grey day a great day.
- 7cm block heel: stand out from the crowd
- Suede and leather exterior: sensational suede meets luscious leather
- Fully leather-lined interior: the highest quality, inside and out
- Elasticated stretch panel: perfectly form-fitting around your leg
- Leather/rubber composite sole: for durability and comfort
- Antique brass branded coin hardware: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Memory foam insole: these boots are made for walking!
- Inside full-length antique brass zip: for easy on/off
- Leather zip pull with antique brass shield: quality and craftsmanship in every detail
- Almond toe: supremely flattering – think lovely long legs
Suede has a very fine and soft nap which can mark quicker than conventional leathers. Care should be taken to avoid all prolonged contact with contrasting coloured fabrics which could bleed (such as denim), and to avoid all contact with lighter coloured fabrics as colour transfer could occur. Please also avoid using this product in bad weather.
We recommend treating our suede and leather products with either our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector for improved longevity. For suede boots, liberally spray once a month with our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector . If the suede becomes subject to excessive mud or water, clean the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Fairfax & Favor Suede & Nubuck Protector .
Finally its best to store your boots with Fairfax & Favor Boot Trees to help maintain their original shape.
We are very proud to offer a 12 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair.