- The Mini Windsor Handbag – Ocean Suede (Stockist Exclusive)
- Individually Handmade
- Fits a mobile phone
- 18 month warranty included
- Part of our SS23 Seasonal Collection
Wowed by the Windsor, but need something smaller? Then say hello to the Mini Windsor, a descaled replica of our most iconic bag. Carry it over your arm or sling it over your shoulder and go from office to out-out with impeccable style.
- One large compartment: all the room you need for the day’s essentials
- Suede and leather exterior: luxurious suede meets pebbled leather side panelling
- Microfibre lining: practical and easy to clean
- Detachable mini handbag tassel: a nod to our iconic boot tassels
- Gold studded base: protects the bottom when you put it down
- Internal pocket: keep things tidy with a zipped pocket
- Detachable shoulder strap: another way to wear your (Mini) Windsor
Bright coloured suede & leather can transfer with wear onto other fabrics and leave a mark. Likewise, dark coloured fabrics (like denim!) can also transfer onto brighter coloured suede and/ or leathers. This is perfectly normal and won’t be covered under our warranty.
Suede has a very fine and soft nap which can mark quicker than conventional leathers. Care should be taken to avoid all prolonged contact with contrasting coloured fabrics which could bleed (such as denim), and to avoid all contact with lighter coloured fabrics as colour transfer could occur. Please also avoid using this product in bad weather.
We recommend treating our suede and leather products with either our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector for improved longevity. For suede boots, liberally spray once a month with our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector . If the suede becomes subject to excessive mud or water, clean the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Fairfax & Favor Suede & Nubuck Protector .
We are very proud to offer a 18 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair