- The Windsor Tote – Ocean Suede
- Individually Handmade
- 18 month warranty include
It’s another wonderful Windsor workhorse! This one’s a tote, complete with all the features you know and love from our iconic Windsor. The perfect mid-sized handbag, it’ll take you anywhere and everywhere with impeccable style, whether the diary says meetings in Mayfair, networking at Newmarket or cocktails in Covent Garden. Pair with your professional wardrobe or dress down with a jumper, jeans and boots.
- Suede and leather exterior: luxurious suede meets pebbled leather side panelling
- Detachable mini handbag tassel: a nod to our iconic boot tasselsSuede and leather exterior: luxurious suede meets pebbled leather side panelling
- Detachable mini handbag tassel: a nod to our iconic boot tassels
- Gold studded base: protects the bottom when you put it down
- Magnetic snap closure: keeps your stuff in and the weather out
- One large compartment with full zip closure: all the room you need for the day’s essentials
- Belted sides: expand the bag when you need more space
- Internal zipped pocket: to keep things tidy
- Internal smartphone pocket: never hunt for your phone again
- Rolled drop-down leather handles and detachable shoulder strap: carry by hand or over your shoulder Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish: practical and easy to clean
- Rolled drop-down leather handles and detachable shoulder strap: carry by hand or over your shoulder
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish: practical and easy to clean
Bright coloured suede & leather can transfer with wear onto other fabrics and leave a mark. Likewise, dark coloured fabrics (like denim!) can also transfer onto brighter coloured suede and/ or leathers. This is perfectly normal and won’t be covered under our warranty.
Suede has a very fine and soft nap which can mark quicker than conventional leathers. Care should be taken to avoid all prolonged contact with contrasting coloured fabrics which could bleed (such as denim), and to avoid all contact with lighter coloured fabrics as colour transfer could occur. Please also avoid using this product in bad weather.
We recommend treating our suede and leather products with either our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector for improved longevity. For suede boots, liberally spray once a month with our Fairfax & Favor Suede Nubuck Protector . If the suede becomes subject to excessive mud or water, clean the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Fairfax & Favor Suede & Nubuck Protector .
We are very proud to offer a 18 months no-quibble warranty against any faults for all our products from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that a product fails in the warranty period including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or corners or soles you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period. This does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accidents or unauthorised repair