The classic Stockman Coat from Barbour is the longest Barbour waterproof wax jacket, based on a traditional ‘Drovers cut. This longline mens coat is crafted from heavyweight 8oz Sylkoil waxed cotton, providing excellent protection from the elements. Unique in its style, the Stockham Coat from Barbour features a storm cape, the corduroy collar is studded for an optional hood (sold separately) to be attached, and it has a press studded adjustable fantail and leg straps for added freedom of movement. The Barbour Stockham Coat has elbow patches, two large patch pockets with flaps and it’s elegantly finished with a heritage Barbour check linging. It is a perfect option for endurance riding in wet, stormy weather, but would look equally at home on a blustery city street.
The Barbour Stockham Coat has an approximate back length of 133.4cm and is known for being long line in style. We advise measuring before purchasing.
- Heavyweight 8oz Sylkoil waxed cotton
- Heritage check lining
- Storm cape
- Collar is studded for the optional hood to be attached
- Hood (MHO0002BR71) to be purchased separately (subject to availability)
- Elbow patches
- Two large patch pockets with flaps
- Press-studded adjustable fantail and leg straps
- We recommend that you re-wax your jacket every 12-18 months in order to retain its waterproof qualities
- Length: Length 50.5-54.5ins / 128.5-134cm approx.